Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Site Expansion

Today marks a revitalization of the G3 Rag.
We first expand our rambling area's to include Anime, Manga, and Music; and we welcome two new authors; Who can introduce themselves below.

Hey Ninja here, some of u may know me from SP as Dark Rogue, while others from killing zombies in Cod: WaW. However some may not know me at all, and that is what this is for. I enjoy video games, board games, and the occasional airsoft game. I love watching anime and reading manga now, though haven't read in awhile. I also love to draw charaters from the anime i watch. Currently I"m working on Madlax and Revy which both are proving to be a slight challenge. That about sums me up i guess and i feel like i've typed too much so this is Ninja signing off for now. :P

Hi, SirGir also here, resisting temptation to edit Ninja's post into horrible things. I am exhausted, famished, and short-on-time here so I'll be brief for now. I am all about manga, anime, techno, and since my last college finals, I've been back into video games. I promise to not be verbose, to use bullet points, and to use plenty of pretty pictures.

1 comment:

  1. o rly? well now i'm tempted with messing with ur's hehe. JK

    ReplyDelete