Thursday, July 30, 2009

Ultra Marin Takes Flight

Okay, so I was playing through Zelda: Link's Awakening for the Gameboy Color, maybe about 3-4 dungeons in, and I read something online so crazy that I just had to see it myself. So I promptly erased my save file to do just that.

But first things first, meet Marin:

"This maiden from Mabe village saved your life when she found you washed up on the beach. Marin bears an uncanny resemblance to Princess Zelda. She is a very musical woman who loves singing and yearns for life off the island. She has many friends among humans, animals and even some among monsters." – Zelda: LA DX instruction manual

So, needless to say, if there is an attractive girl Link’s age in a Zelda game she is single and she likes Link. Marin is no exception; Link and Marin are super best friends. Here they are enjoying a view, and falling down a well...

...Naturally with Link underneath. Ah such is love.

Now on to the juicy bits.
Okay, so here you are one day, like normal, hacking at the chickens with your sword with Marin in tow. As usual, she objects (you can tell I took this picture myself :p):














But then suddenly on around the 40th cut, she says... Something unexpected:

Marin: Koholint’s darling or future serial killer?...

Ultra Marin awaaay!

No comments:

Post a Comment